10 New Books Coming Out This Week

vampires-of-el-norte-slider.jpg

Another week, another batch of books for your TBR pile. Happy reading, folks.

FeverHouse_rev-1-197x300.jpg

Keith Rosson, Fever House
(Random House)

“[A] whirlwind mystery . . . that hurls [Rosson’s] genre-slashing ambition into the stratosphere.”
–NPR

under-the-tamarind-199x300.jpeg

Nigar Alam, Under the Tamarind Tree
(Putnam)

“[A] sensitive tale of reconstructed lives and reexamined choices….Alam’s vivid descriptions of Karachi, nuanced characters, and deft ability to delve into big ideas while keeping the story moving make this an emotionally engaging read.”
–Booklist

suddenly-196x300.jpeg

Isabelle Autissier (transl. Gretchen Schmid), Suddenly

“There’s no question about it: Isabelle Autissier is an excellent writer. . . . When it comes to describing nature, there’s no one like her. . . You’ll devour this novel.”
–Express

vampires-of-el-norte-199x300.jpeg

Isabel Cañas, Vampires of El Norte
(Berkley)

“Cañas delivers a horror novel full of expressive, sumptuous prose and enlightening historical details.”
–Booklist

spin-a-black-yarn-200x300.jpeg

Josh Malerman, Spin a Black Yarn
(Del Rey)

“Malerman is one of the most intelligent writers of horror fiction working today.”
–Bookreporter

tell-me-what-i-am-1-199x300.jpg

Una Mannion, Tell Me What I Am
(Harper)

“Mannion creates an emotionally charged yet gently paced thriller that evokes the doubt and anguish that arise after uncertain loss . . . . Through a relentlessly tempestuous coming-of-age journey, Ruby emerges as a strong, capable young adult.’
–Booklist

trade-off.jpeg

Sandie Jones, The Trade Off
(Minotaur)

“Jones unapologetically stares down the ugliness of the modern media and its coldblooded exploitation of celebrities to benefit those truly in power, as well as the rampages of fake news.”
–Kirkus Reviews

beneath-dark-waters-199x300.jpeg

Karen Rose, Beneath Dark Waters
(Berkley)

“High-wire suspense that keeps you riveted.”
–Lisa Gardner

where-the-dead-sleep-200x300.jpg

Joshua Moehling, Where the Dead Sleep
(Poisoned Pen Press)

“This title has all the elements of a good mystery: a puzzling crime, dark secrets, fast-paced writing, and deadpan humor…Riveting and a real page-turner; fans of C.J. Box’s Joe Pickett novels or Craig Johnson’s ‘Longmire’ series will feel at home.”
–Library Journal

what-still-burns-202x300.jpeg

Elle Grawl, What Still Burns
(Thomas & Mercer)

“Dark, absorbing, and altogether addictive. Alternating between Lex Blake’s chilling past and her present-day return to the twisted small town she was desperate to flee, What Still Burns is a firestorm of suspense.”
–Tessa Wegert

View the full article

Michael Neff
Algonkian Producer
New York Pitch Director
Author, Development Exec, Editor

We are the makers of novels, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"King of Pantsers"?

ALGONKIAN SUCCESS STORIES