Links: Subreddits, Imprints, & More

Workspace with computer, journal, books, coffee, and glasses.Welcome back to Wednesday Links!

By the time you’re reading this, I’ll be on a train back from NYC. My roommate was nominated for an award and graciously asked me to be her plus one. It was a nice night of yummy appetizers and an open bar on a covered, rooftop deck. We also were craving chocolate, so we grabbed some peanut butter M&Ms and Dove chocolates at a Duane Reade. Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday evening!

I also attended my first in-person Dungeons & Dragons campaign on Sunday. It was such a blast and I’m excited for our next session.

What were some of your wins this past week?

Look, I’m going to be honest. I had some chest issues recently and assumed my discomfort was from wearing the wrong size bra. With some major help from a wonderful subreddit, r/ABraThatFits, I did some measurements and turned out I was wearing a 38C when I should have been wearing a 38I. Wild!

Thanks to EC Spurlock for sending this link our way! Apparently, there’s news of a new sci-fi and fantasy romance imprint being launched and I’m so excited.

Sarah recommend a new podcast in Slack, called They Did That:

They Did That, a new podcast about the trailblazers and innovators—many of them women, people of colour and LGBTQ+ folks—who have been erased from the history books.

Another subreddit! r/RealBeesFakeTopHats. It does what it says on the tin and is an utter delight.

If you’re on TikTok, you may have come across Annie from the Depths of Wikipedia account. On Twitter, Annie is attempting to make daily Venn diagrams with often hilarious results.

Don’t forget to share what cool or interesting things you’ve seen, read, or listened to this week! And if you have anything you think we’d like to post on a future Wednesday Links, send it my way!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic