Whatcha Reading? September 2022, Part Two

Cup of coffee and yarn for knitting on plaid with books close-upSeptember is wrapping up and that means it’s time for our second Whatcha Reading of the month. We want to hear all about your reading highs and lows!

Elyse: I just started The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths. ( A | BN | K | G | AB ) It’s spooky season and I want spooky!

Lara: I was influenced by Sarah. I’m reading Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn and I’m loving it!

Claudia: I am at the very beginning of Sailor’s Delight by Rose Lerner!

Sarah: I am reading A Restless Truth, ( A | BN | K | AB ) the sequel to A Marvellous Light by Freya Marske.

Sailor’s Delight
A | BN | K | AB
Tara: I’m listening to The Memory Librarian by Janelle Monae ( A | BN | K | AB ) and it’s sooooo good.

Shana: Ooh, good to know! I have The Memory Librarian on hold at the library.

I’m midway through The Bad in Each Other by Tasha Harrison. ( A | BN | K | AB ) It’s a second chance romance, and the hero was enough of a jerk in the backstory that I’m going to need a LOT more groveling. And it better happen soon.

Susan: I marathoned Sailor’s Delight and loved it, so I hope you enjoy it too, Claudia!

So, whatcha reading? Let us know in the comments!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic