HaBO: Dad Pulls Some Strings to Get Daughter into Fancy Daycare

This HaBO is from Stacie, who wants to find this contemporary romance:

The book I’m looking for is contemporary. It’s a baby on the doorstep book with a wealthy father and a daycare owner. The daycare owner is not the mother. The baby is dropped on the father’s doorstep and he calls for a nanny or something panicking. His fancy building actually houses the premier daycare for the city so someone comes right away. It’s the owner of the daycare. She has no one else available.

She tells the father to find someone else for tomorrow she has a waiting list and he can’t jump it. He pulls strings and his daughter gets admitted. Then he wants to find the child’s mother and he wants the owner to help him. There’s not that many women who it could be and they go to find the women. I think a PI was hired.

The mother is an older married woman with grown children. Her husband is important and can’t know so she signs the baby over to them thinking they’re a couple which they are by that point.

I read this in the last few years and can’t find it anywhere. I thought I bought it but maybe it was KU and I just think I did. Please help.

Can we HaBO?

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days