Links: Joni Mitchell, Romance News, & More

Workspace with computer, journal, books, coffee, and glasses.Hey there! Welcome back, everyone!

First one, thank you all for the gardening tips. So far, the cat grass is growing and just yesterday I noticed the tiniest little green beginning to emerge from my cilantro pot. To me, that’s a success.

The heat wave has broke here and I hope the same for all of you. It was pretty brutal. I also had to take my darling cat Linus to the vet. The old, scraggly guy has a thyroid condition. Honestly, it’s probably the best outcome I could have hoped for given the other possibilities for his sudden weight loss. Treatment seems pretty easy, but I worry that for a little trash goblin, he’ll be surprisingly picky about his meds. (We’re going with getting it compounded into chicken treats to start!)

Did y’all catch the images from the Webb Space Telescope? Well those images are having big effects in the astronomy world! 

Author Emily Henry just dropped news about her next book! Catch up in her substack newsletter.

Ever wondered what Singin’ in the Rain would be like if the actors were replaced by raptors? Well wonder no more!

For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa, a romance debut I’m excited for, is getting a super cute, bread and butter themed subscription box by Read It and Eat (such a great name)!

Lastly, lets bask in the star power of Joni Mitchell at 78, performing at the Newport Folk Festival over the weekend.

Don’t forget to share what cool or interesting things you’ve seen, read, or listened to this week! And if you have anything you think we’d like to post on a future Wednesday Links, send it my way!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic