10 New Books Coming Out This Week

cuddle-slider.jpg

Another week, another batch of books for your TBR pile. Happy reading, folks.

next-time-i-die-187x300.jpeg

Jason Starr, The Next Time I Die
(Hard Case Crime)

“So fresh and clever and compelling. I don’t know when I last turned pages so quickly.”
Ian Rankin

Rogues-199x300.jpeg

Patrick Radden Keefe, Rogues
(Doubleday)

“A new book by Keefe means drop everything and close the blinds; you’ll be turning pages for hours…. It’s highly entertaining, of course, but what shines through most brightly is Keefe’s fascination with what makes us human even when we’re at our most imperfect.”
Los Angeles Times

falcon-199x300.jpg

Isabella Maldonado, The Falcon
(Thomas and Mercer)

“Another great read from [Isabella Maldonado]! I’m a Nina Guerrera fan and this book is the best of the series so far. Don’t miss it!”
Best Thriller Books, Steve Netter

good-night-forever-188x300.jpg

Jeffrey Fleischman, Good Night, Forever
(Blackstone)

“A fitting conclusion to the Det. Sam Carver series, which across three books have cast Los Angeles in fresh shadows of neo-noir.”
Los Angeles Times

Patricia-Wants-to-Cuddle-196x300.png

Samantha Allen, Patricia Wants to Cuddle
(Zando)

“A one-of-a-kind queer horror comedy for people who watch The Bachelor and The X-Files back-to-back. ”
Kirkus Reviews

second-husband-200x300.jpg

Kate White, The Second Husband
(Harper)

“White establishes a pervasive uneasy tone, ending chapters with cliffhangers and small revelations that propel this domestic suspense tale to an intense penultimate scene.”
Library Journal

jacket-ONE-OF-THE-GIRLS-199x300.jpg

Lucy Clarke, One of the Girls
(Putnam)

“A sinister, spellbinding story of misdirection with shocking revelations. The descriptions of the azure waters and scenic surroundings turn this suspense-filled mystery into a perfect beach read.”
BookTrib

first-victim-200x300.jpeg

Debbie Babitt, First Victim
(Scarlet)

First Victim is a first rate legal thriller. Debbie Babitt blends suspense, character and courtroom drama with the complications of everyday life and comes up with a real winner.”
Michael Connelly

scent-of-burnt-199x300.jpeg

Blitz Bazawule, The Scent of Burnt Flowers
(Ballantine)

“Blitz Bazawule is a phenomenal storyteller. The Scent of Burnt Flowers is at once deeply real and surprisingly magical. I am truly blown away by this novel.”
Jacqueline Woodson

The-Goldenacre-200x300.jpeg

Philip Miller, The Goldenacre
(Soho)

“Fans of Scottish-Grit crime writer Ian Rankin will love this twisty mystery . . . [The] plot is ingenious, and the atmosphere—both sinister Edinburgh and the embattled newsroom—is brilliantly evoked.”
Booklist

View the full article

Michael Neff
Algonkian Producer
New York Pitch Director
Author, Development Exec, Editor

We are the makers of novels, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"King of Pantsers"?

ALGONKIAN SUCCESS STORIES