509. Catching Up and Looking Ahead at Book Recs with Amanda

This week, Amanda and I catch up on a whole bunch of things, including college visits, airboats, and dating!

We also have listener email, including recommendation requests and compliments galore!

I know some of y’all love the episodes where Amanda and I hang out and talk books and everything, so if you like this one, let me know? Email, comment, tweet at me, whatever – if you’re into these episodes, let me know!

CW/TW: discussion of needles in the first 10 minutes.

Also: my dogs barked a lot. Sorry about that!

What about you? What books are you looking forward to? We’d absolutely love to know!

Music: purple-planet.com

Listen to the podcast →
Read the transcript →

Here are the books we discuss in this podcast:

We also mentioned our Cozy Fantasy Rec League. 

You can hear more about Amanda’s dating adventures and hear Alisha Rai give her a live dating profile makeover on this episode of LoveStruck Daily! 

If you like the podcast, you can subscribe to our feed, or find us at iTunes. You can also find us on Stitcher, and Spotify, too. We also have a cool page for the podcast on iTunes.

Thanks to our sponsors:

More ways to sponsor:

Sponsor us through Patreon! (What is Patreon?)

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/themes/smartbitches/images/podcast/patreon.png

What did you think of today's episode? Got ideas? Suggestions? You can talk to us on the blog entries for the podcast or talk to us on Facebook if that's where you hang out online. You can email us at sbjpodcast@gmail.com or you can call and leave us a message at our Google voice number: 201-371-3272. Please don't forget to give us a name and where you're calling from so we can work your message into an upcoming podcast.

Thanks for listening!

Podcast Sponsor

Looking for a suspenseful read? Heads up: this episode is brought to you by Unstable by Alexandra Ivy.

Unstable is the third in a small town thriller series with a hefty dose of romance, and it will appeal to fans of Lisa Jackson, Karen Rose, and everyone who likes their romantic suspense with a very sharp edge.

Rachel Fisher’s job in cold case files has brought her back to Pike, Wisconsin—where she’ll be working alongside her ex-husband, Zac Evans. As Pike’s interim sheriff, Zac expected a low-key assignment. Instead, he and Rachel are racing to solve serial murders from decades past while a new monster goads them with a chilling promise. Every week there’ll be another old tape—and a fresh victim… And unless Rachel and Zac can find a way to get ahead of him, the nightmare will never end.

Alexandra Ivy writes suspense that is incredibly fast-moving and very tense, so if you like your thrillers and your romance in equal doses, don’t miss Unstable by Alexandra Ivy, available now wherever books are sold. Find out more at KensingtonBooks.com.

Remember to subscribe to our podcast feed, find us on iTunes or on Stitcher.

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days