What is Your Favorite Part of This Season?

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Hayadoing21-300x300.jpgHey, there! How’s things by you?

Also, do you remember how time works? I do not.

I know the adage, “The days are long, but the years are short.” Right now, I think the days are getting shorter, the months are on warp speed, and I stopped being able to tell what year it is in 2019.

My calendar (I just looked at it twice) tells me that it’s October 28, but fall is certainly here. The sun is angling across the sky much lower than it did at the start of the month, and it is Much Less Humid Thank God. We’re getting into the time where it’s crispy-cold in the morning, and then crispy-warm in the afternoon and I love it.

That’s definitely one of my favorite parts of fall: warm enough during the day to be outside comfortably, but cold enough at night that I’m not getting chewed on by every biting insect in the area. I like the crunchy noise of the leaves, and I really like SOUP so this is my season.

I’m looking forward to making yet another quilt to carry around the house with me, drinking a metric ton of orange spice tea, and reading as much as possible while dinner bubbles in my magic cauldron, aka the slow cooker.

Among my favorites:

What about you?

So it’s fall here in the Northern Hemisphere, and spring in the Southern – so what season are you entering, and what’s your favorite part of this time of year?

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic