$2.99 Romances!

Miss Wonderful

B000PC71M8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Miss Wonderful by Loretta Chase is $2.99! This is the first book in the Carsington Brothers series, which I know is beloved here. Which book in the series is your favorite? Do you think they hold up?

Alistair Carsington really wishes he didn’t love women quite so much. To escape his worst impulses, he sets out for a place far from civilization: Derbyshire – in winter!

Once there, he hopes to avoid all temptation, and repay the friend who saved his life on the fields of Waterloo. But this noble aim drops him straight into opposition with Miss Mirabel Oldridge, a woman every bit as intelligent, obstinate, and devious as he – and maddeningly irresistible.

Mirabel Oldridge already has her hands full keeping her brilliant and aggravatingly eccentric father out of trouble.

The last thing she needs is a stunningly attractive and overbright aristocrat reminding her she has a heart – not to mention a body he claims is so stylishly clothed that undressing her is practically a civic duty.

Add to Goodreads To-Read List →

You can find ordering info for this book here.

Make Me Want

B071LSKSSG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Make Me Want by Katee Robert is $2.99! This is an erotic contemporary workplace romance. I know workplace romances are either love ’em or hate ’em, though I tend to enjoy Robert’s romances for the most part. Which is all to say that I’m on the fence at the moment. It also looks like more books in this series are $2.99.

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert brings you the first installment of her brand-new Make Me series. Meet four women who know what they want and the four men who will give it to them!

Lucy Baudin’s ex did a number on her self-esteem, but it’s time for her to regain control. She’s about to make partner at her law firm and having a husband by her side would prove she’s settled and serious. As a lawyer she’s bold and confident. But in the bedroom, she needs inspiration to reawaken her inner seductress. Asking her friend Gideon Novak for help seems wrong…yet so deliciously right!

Headhunter Gideon Novak is shocked when Lucy hires him…to hunt her future husband! Their chemistry is electric, but Lucy was once engaged to his best friend, so he’s never acted on it. Now he’ll set his attraction aside once more to help her. She doesn’t need love, just a partnership, and when she proposes bedroom lessons, he can’t deny her. But the more time they spend together, the more Gideon wants to be there for Lucy—not just for hire but full-time, forever.

Going Down Easy

B075QFTR18.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Going Down Easy by Erin Nicholas is $2.99! This is the first book in the Boys of the Big Easy contemporary romance series. Both characters in this one are single parents, if that happens to be your catnip. Some readers said it took a while to warm up to the heroine in the beginning, but said it was worth pushing through.

Hot fling or real thing? There are no Big Easy answers in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Erin Nicholas’s sultry series.

As far as flings go, single dad Gabe Trahan is pretty sure that Addison Sloan is his best bet. Once a month, Addison comes to New Orleans and then…It. Is. On. Until Addison returns to New York, it’s just hot, happily-no-strings-attached sex. And beignets. And jazz. But lately for Gabe, it isn’t nearly enough.

Sure, maybe Addison’s gotten a bit hooked on Gabe. After all, who can resist a guy who’s so sexy, so charming, and so…available? But maybe he’s too available for her right now. Addison’s just moved to New Orleans, and relationships are definitely off the table. Besides, guys always bail when they learn her secret: she’s a single mom.

Only Gabe’s not running. Worse, he’s thrilled. But Addison never signed up for ever-after romance, and Gabe won’t settle for anything less. Now it’s a battle of wills—and when it comes to the woman he’s falling for, Gabe isn’t above playing a little dirty.

Frozen

B00NP4U7JW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Frozen by Meljean Brook is $2.99 on Amazon! This is a paranormal romance that clocks in at a little over 250 pages. Not quite a novella and just shy of a full length, in my opinion. There’s a snowed in/forced proximity element here, if that’s your catnip.

For a year and a half, Olivia Martin has tried to forget Erik Gulbrandr, the glacial man who’d scorched her mouth with a single kiss. But when Olivia finds herself snowbound with Erik on the winter solstice, she discovers that the man who set her body aflame is cursed by abominable needs — and a desire that might destroy them both…

FROZEN is a 52,000-word paranormal romance and includes explicit love scenes.

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic