Links: Fundraising, Pokemon, & More

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Depositphotos_52671211_original-300x200.jpgWait, it’s Wednesday again? How did that happen?

I feel like this week is just flying by. Does it feel that way for you?

I had a tattoo consult this week and I’m getting ready for my third beauty in October. I’m so excited for this one to join the ranks of my romance novel tattoo and the tattoo I have of my cat in space.

There’s a new Twitter account that may be of interest to the community called Does It Bang. It’s a crowdsourced resource that will let readers know if there is an on-page orgasm in a romance novel. You’ll have to use Twitter’s advanced search features as a way of searching through the tweets which can be a bit clunky, but it’s a great idea!

I prefer to consume TikTok videos through Twitter or compilations on YouTube and the other night, I cried from laughter at least three times watching this.

Romancelandia for Afghan Women has started an auction fundraiser supporting Women for Afghan Women. Sarah has contributed a podcast episode with pre-production coaching if audio interviews cause anxiety. The donation form is still open, should you wish to contribute an item. The auction will be live soon, and we’ll have links when it does so you can support a good cause, if you’re able. If not, no worries! Just help spread the word!

Don’t forget that I’m hosting two romance panels this Saturday! Hope to see you there!

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/BRD-Foodie-1-e1629144259424.png

Saturday, August 21 at 12pm eastern: We’re discussing contemporary romances with foodie flair with authors Sonali Dev, Farah Heron, Anita Kelly, and Suzanne Park. Attendance is free! You can also order books through Belmont Books and they ship throughout the U.S.

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/BRD-Fantasy-e1629126920942.png

Saturday, August 21 at 2pm eastern: This one is for all the fantasy romance readers! We’ll have authors Lana Harper, Chloe Neill, and L. Penelope to talk about world building, magic, and romance. Free to attend! 

Don’t forget to share what cool or interesting things you’ve seen, read, or listened to this week! And if you have anything you think we’d like to post on a future Wednesday Links, send it my way!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic