When Everything Changes – Capturing Profound Character Moments

I really wish I had something to report from my porch, but I don’t. My neighbor’s home has been quiet since he left the comfort of his not-so-carefully tailored sanctuary for the Jersey Shore. The fox has been quiet too, as he was locked out of his protected den. Consequently, the deer feed off the smorgasbord of plants in front of the neighborhood homes. Personally, I don’t mind. The deer have to eat. My other neighbors, however, have taken to feeding the deer as an attempt to divert them from eating our plants. Now, if I looked at this situation as a reader, an observer of a story unfolding before me, I would note this crucial moment of when characters were at a crossroads and through their decision to feed the deer, their selfish motives were revealed. Let’s look at this article by John J. Kelly, When Everything Changes – Capturing Profound Character Moments. I’m looking forward to hearing your opinions...on the article and my neighbors! 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days