What Are You Looking Forward To?

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Hayadoing21-300x300.jpgEvery now and again I’ve had to test different database settings by requesting comment threads, and in my last one, a few of you asked if these “Hayadoin” posts could be regular features. I love this idea, especially since you help form one of the most welcoming and thoughtful communities online, and I love reading what you have to say.

So, hayadoin? What are you looking forward to this weekend, or this month?

As for me, June is my birthday month, and the end of school and the start of summer, and once the cicadas stop dive-bombing me (or trying to craw up the back of my neck ew ew ew omg ew) I am looking forward to being outside in the sun, reading and sitting and possibly snacking.

I’m also pondering what outlandish dessert I’d like for my birthday. Last year was baked Alaska with homemade mint-chip ice cream and an absolutely mammoth pile of meringue on top (plus a blowtorch). I have to think big and delicious. Any suggestions?

What about you? Anything you’re anticipating happily this month? Please tell us about it!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days