Links: The Nanny, Britney Spears, & More

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Depositphotos_52671211_original-300x200.jpgHey hey! It’s Wednesday!

How have you all been? The last couple weeks have been an absolute blur. Not sure why. The weather has been stupidly nice here and, so far, not an allergy to be had.

Fingers crossed they’ve flown the coop for good! Let’s get ready for links!

I know we’ve talked about The Nanny and fashion before in Wednesday Links, which is why I went nuts for this interview with the show’s costume designer. Lots of surprising picks on how the designer ranked their top ten outfits, but I loved the behind the scenes details. Tempted to give the show a rewatch!

Thanks to Janice for sending us this link, which is definitely in our house of wheels. I now present to you the 30,000 year history of the dildo. Yes, there are pictures, if you need to be careful about what’s up on your screen.

Sarah: I have a link I found via Tumblr that I’m going to watch the next tie I give myself a manicure. It’s a cartoon from 1975 in Russia. This has been obscure stuff with your host, me.

I hope this little terror finds a home!

Enjoy this mashup of Britney Spears songs from one of my favorite YouTube duos, Pamplamoose.

Don’t forget to share what super cool things you’ve seen, read, or listened to this week! And if you have anything you think we’d like to post on a future Wednesday Links, send it my way!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic