Links: Biscuits, History, & More

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Depositphotos_52671211_original-300x200.jpgHappy Wednesday! We’re in April! Whoa!

Will I celebrate another pandemic birthday? Who knows! But I will be fully vaccinated by then and I will walk my happy ass to the grocery store and buy a bakery sheet cake with ALL THE BUTTERCREAM.

I also had my first eyebrow wax and haircut in over a year and I nearly cried. We’re almost there, friends!

Loved this profile on the Wikipedia editors who are dedicating to fixing the gender gap on historical information and bios. One thing that routinely blows my mind is that this is all volunteer work!

Chuck Tingle is in audio! Not sure if this is their first audiobook, but I thought the sample was great!

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Jimenez-and-Henry_4.7-3-1-1024x576.png

TONIGHT! I’ll be introducing these authors and guiding the audience Q&A, if any of you want to take a peek at my new haircut!

If you love listening to poetry, there’s now a Spotify playlist for you!

Earlier in the pandemic, I watched and loved Ted Lasso on Apple TV. Recently, I saw that Roxane Gay received a promo package, which means season two is on its way! If you want to relive the magic or do something to celebrate, Binging with Babish recreated Ted’s infamous shortbread biscuits.

Don’t forget to share what super cool things you’ve seen, read, or listened to this week! And if you have anything you think we’d like to post on a future Wednesday Links, send it my way!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days