HaBO: Orgasms Are Better Than Cheese

This HaBO request comes from Martina, who is hoping to find this romance:

The protagonist is a woman, she came from a rich family and was engaged to this well established man (and very much in love). On the evening of their engagement party she overhears her fiance and her dad talking about how he’s marrying her for money and land. She is heartbroken and leaves her house, breaking her engagement and contact with her dad.

After a few years, her dad dies and at the funeral she discovers that her dad left everything to her ex fiancé, so she strikes a bargain with him to get back her inheritance (don’t really remember the bargain, I think it’s marriage again).

She has three sisters and they all have their own books (plus a half-brother I think).

I have read this at least 3 years ago on kindle unlimited. It’s a romance, fiction and set now. It does have steamy scenes, I remember the protagonist “discovering” orgasms in the first few chapters and saying they were better than cheese.

It was such a nice book, please help me find it again!

Okay, as a cheese lover, definitely not. And I think this is a Molly O’Keefe book, though the name escapes me.

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic