10 New Books Coming Out This Week

every-vow-slider.jpg

Another week, another batch of books for your TBR pile. Happy reading, folks.

red-widow-199x300.jpg

Alma Katsu, Red Widow
(Putnam)

“Katsu, a longtime intelligence analyst for the C.I.A. and N.S.A, writes what she’s most professionally familiar with after years in the paranormal and horror noel trenches. The plotting is sophisticated and laced with surprises, but what stands out most is the emotional core of Lyndsey and Theresa’s alliance, and whether there is room, in a nest of vipers, for true sisterhood.”
The New York Times Book Review

lost-village-large-197x300.jpg

Camilla Sten, (transl. Alexandra Fleming), The Lost Village
(Minotaur)

“Very hard to put down…delivers maximum dread with remarkable restraint, and as the situation goes from bad to worse to terrifying, readers will revel in the chills.”
Booklist

every-vow-198x300.jpg

Peter Swanson, Every Vow You Break
(William Morrow)

“The further we go into [Swanson’s] devilishly twisty tales, the more hooks he sets… Bride-to-be Abigail had a booze-fueled one-night stand… and is now being stalked by the man with whom she dallied. Fatal Attraction, right? Well, maybe, but we quickly see there’s more to it than that.”
Booklist

consequences-of-fear-205x300.jpg

Jacqueline Winspear, The Consequences of Fear
(Harper)

“Outstanding…. Maisie and her loving family of supporting characters continue to evolve and grow in ways sure to win readers’ hearts. Winspear is writing at the top of her game.”
Publishers Weekly

danger-in-numbers-198x300.jpg

Heather Graham, Danger in Numbers
(MIRA)

“Romantic suspense [fans] will enjoy this hot new standalone from veteran author Graham.”
Booklist

the-bounty-199x300.jpg

Janet Evanovich, Steve Hamilton, The Bounty
(Atria)

“Fans of Janet Evanovich will not be disappointed; her writing blends perfectly with the award-winning mastery of Hamilton (“Alex McKnight” thrillers). The globetrotting only adds to the enjoyment of what is arguably even better than her “Stephanie Plum” books. Mission: Impossible meets National Treasure in this winner that one hopes will be the first of many more adventures and more collaboration with Hamilton.”
Library Journal

the-other-emily-188x300.jpg

Dean Koontz, The Other Emily
(Thomas and Mercer)

“A gripping and downright frightening book…genuinely captivating. Koontz remains a masterful storyteller in multiple genres, and this is one of his best.”
Booklist

youll-thank-me-for-this-194x300.jpg

Nina Siegal, You’ll Thank Me For This Later
(Mulholland)

“What begins with every parent’s worst nightmare quickly evolves into a twisty, stay-up-too-late stunner, a tense and atmospheric tale that will make you take another look at the people you think you know.”
Kimberly Belle

my-friend-natalia-199x300.jpg

Laura Lindstedt, David Hackston, My Friend Natalia
(Liveright)

“Throughout the novel, Natalia riffs on Sartre, Beauvoir, and others, baiting the psychologist with sexually charged critiques of patriarchal philosophy.”
Publishers Weekly

vines-200x300.jpg

Shelley Nolden, The Vines
(Freiling)

“In a debut that is part horror novel, part thoughtexperiment, Nolden has accomplished the feat of getting readers toask themselves what horrors can be done to serve the greater good.”
Booklist

View the full article

Michael Neff
Algonkian Producer
New York Pitch Director
Author, Development Exec, Editor

We are the makers of novels, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"King of Pantsers"?

ALGONKIAN SUCCESS STORIES