MONTEREY WRITERS RETREAT APPLICATION FORM
We will get back to you within five working days. Please take the time to faithfully answer the following questions. They are designed for purposes of
clarification and to assist both of us in making your experience more productive. If certain questions do not apply to your goals or writing, you need not
answer them. Only answer those that apply to your goals for the retreat.
Address line 1:
Address line 2:
Your Primary Literary Focus
Inspiration and Creativity
Creative Writing in General
The Novel - Literary/Genre
Memoir or Narrative Non-F
Poetry and Short Fiction
Uncertain - Working on Options - Need Guidance
A Combination of Choices Above (explained in my narrative below).
Possible or Definite Goal(s):
1. Explore possible directions in my writing.
2. Establish realistic goals in my writing life.
3. Become a better writer in my chosen field(s).
4. Become a published poet, writer, or author.
5. Professional feedback on a poetry, fiction, or novel/memoir manuscript.
6. Profesional feedback on individual works or writing style.
7. Choices 2 and 3.
8. Choices 2, 3, and 4.
7. A combination of choices above (explained in my narrative below).
Tell Us About Yourself, Your Background, And Your Writing Life.
If Appropriate, Tell Us Something About Your Current Writing Project(s), or About Your Planned Projects, or Simply About What You Might Like to Do.
What Do You Hope to Accomplish at The Retreat, or Do You Simply Wish to "Retreat" And Think About It?
NOTE: if your form submission does not complete
for whatever reason, you are probably experiencing
. If you cannot resolve it, please call us
at 1-800-250-8290 or send the application information
by email to
Algonkian Conferences and Events
Algonkian Writer Conferences
2020 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006